Introduction 日本語 ver Today, I will write about heap structure. The heap structure is one of the data structure. My reason of studying heap structure is that I joined seminar of Ritsumeikan Univ. I used this slide in seminar of Ritsumeikan Univ. Overview data structure binary tree heap Implementation heap sort Data structure I will explain about data structure before explaining about heap. Data structure is how to keep data. Data structure is selected on the basis of operation which you want to. Heap belong to data structure called priority queue. priority queue have purpose which add data pick up minimum data (and remove) Binary Tree Let, E and V are sets. The element $e \in E$ is called edge. The element $v \in V$ is called node. g:E->V×V is map to V × V from E. (E,V,g) is called graph. For example, The arrows are edge. The circles are node. This is expressed map. It is possible to go to node 3 from 1....
コメント
コメントを投稿